Choose an all-in-one shower installation solution that’s all the rage. The KBRS adjustable Shower Kit is a fast, easy, and durable way to prepare a shower for tiling. This shower installation kit includes the KBRS ShowerSlope™ and HardCurb®, plus our specially formulated liquid shower liner, poly and fabric components needed for up to 50 square feet of seamless waterproofing. Shower components utilize the ShowerSeal® positive-side waterproofing products to ensure a seamless, leak-proof installation.
WHAT'S IN THE SHOWER KIT
- Customizable ShowerSlope (cut-to-fit as needed)
- Oatey Tile Shower Drain (with square strainer)
- ½” Square Notched Trowel (for thin-set application)
- 4" x 4" x 61" HardCurb® (adjustable on site & with a self-sealing shower curb)
- ShowerSeal® Waterproofing Pack (1 gal liquid liner - 50 s/f waterproofing coverage area, 2 tubes polyurethane sealant, 1 roll gauging fabric)
ABOUT THE KBRS SHOWERSLOPE™
The ShowerSlope™ is a tileable wet area substrate that provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a clamping-collar type shower drain. The ShowerSlope™ has a unique drain connection design that can be specified to work with either a large commercial or standard residential shower drain. Once installed, it can be waterproofed using any ANSI 118.10 liquid waterproofing. The ShowerSlope™ is lightweight, yet will provide the superior strength and durability necessary for a successful tile shower installation. It is easily installed using modified thin-set mortar. The ShowerSlope™ is available in standard and custom sizes.
WHAT MAKES OUR SHOWER KITS DIFFERENT?
- Trowel included.
- Fast Free Shipping
- Easy to install, ideal for home owners and DIY'ers.
- Use common modified thin-set.
- An affordable mortar replacement, pre-sloped to drain.
- Lightweight and no messy epoxy mastics are required to set your tiles.
- No special drains are required, easily clamps to most popular tile shower drain brands.
- No metal flashings are required. Clamps to a common tile shower drain.
- Easily customize in the field.
- No sheet liner to puncture and leak.
- Easily adjusted to "out-of-square" walls.
- Solid core construction, foot traffic ok immediately after installation.
MANUFACTURED WITH KBRS HARD CORE TECHNOLOGY
A shower’s tile assembly is only as good as the substrate in which it is installed. A KBRS ShowerSlope™ is the most rock-solid, prefabricated, tileable shower pan available. It’s a pre-sloped, structurally sound, textured substrate that will prevent tile assembly failure due to ponding water, deflection, and poor thin-set bonding.
CUT-TO-FIT IN THE FIELD
Rarely are walls perfectly square, and shower drain locations are usually offset as to not interfere with the buildings floor joists. A ShowerSlope™ is manufactured with these challenges in mind. The shower slope is slightly oversized so that it can be cut to fit in the field or on site to accommodate out-of-square walls and offset drain locations. Simply measure the area you wish to cut: up to 3" off any side on a standard sized slope, or up to 2" off a custom size slope is recommended, then cut the ShowerSlope™ with desired tool.
MULTIPLE STANDARD AND CUSTOM OPTIONS
The ShowerSlope® comes in several standard sizes with multiple shape and drain location options, making it easy to find the right shower pan for your project. Looking for more flexibility? KBRS is the leader in custom shower pans, with the unique ability to custom manufacture ANY shape, ANY size, with ANY drain location*. We can even customize a shower pan to just about any drain type standard or linear. While our shower installation kits are not available in custom sizes, you can still order a custom shower pan and add additional shower accessories to fit your project needs. Visit our custom order page to learn more about our Hard-Core custom capabilities and get started on your fully custom tile shower.
HARD TO DECIDE?
TILE-BASIN® VS SHOWERSLOPE™
What's the difference between the Tile-Basin® and ShowerSlope™? The ShowerSlope™ is identical to the Tile-Basin® with two exceptions. The ShowerSlope™ DOES NOT come factory prepped with an elastomeric waterproofing membrane coating, or with factory installed perimeter components (i.e. flange or curb), the ShowerSlope™ can also be cut-to-fit in the field, where as the Tile-Basin® cannot. Visit our Resources page for more information to help you decide which product is right for your shower project.
EASY INSTALLATION SHOWER KIT
FAST & WORRY FREE
This instructional video will demonstrate how to install the KBRS, Inc. ShowerSlope™, HardCurb®, and how to apply the KBRS ShowerSeal® waterproofing system to ensure a completely leak-proof system for absolute peace of mind when installing a tile shower. The KBRS Shower Systems is ideal for replacing traditional mortar beds during shower construction. KBRS pre-sloped shower pans offer reassurance with a fast and easy installation. A ShowerSlope™ can be cut-to-fit in the field, making it ideal for on site customization and adjustments for out of square walls. The KBRS ShowerSlope™ can be ordered at any custom size, shape and with any drain location.
* While KBRS can manufacture any shape, size, and drain location for a custom shower pan, it is recommended drain location must be minimum 8” from any side of a shower base because this can make tiling difficult during installation, and make the shower basin edge visibly steep. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis after consulting your customer service representative.
*Please refer to your custom order form for more information about minimum drain shower pan limitations. Consider this when you order your drain, KBRS linear drain bodies are 2” larger than a linear drain grate. This linear drain body flange allows for easy waterproofing during installation.
Note: Custom bases and shower pans are manufactured to a +/- 1/8" (3.175mm) tolerance.