A ShowerSlope™ is manufactured with KBRS Hard Core Technology®.
A shower’s tile assembly is only as good as the substrate in which it is installed. A KBRS ShowerSlope™ is absolutely the most rock-solid prefabricated tileable shower pan available. A ShowerSlope™ is a pre-sloped, structurally sound, textured substrate that will prevent tile assembly failure due to ponding water, deflection, and poor thin-set bonding.
A KBRS ShowerSlope™ can be Cut-to-Fit in the field.
Rarely are walls perfectly square, and shower drain locations are usually offset as to not interfere with the buildings floor joists. A ShowerSlope™ is manufactured with these challenges in mind. The shower slope is slightly oversized so that it can be cut to accommodate out-of-square walls and offset drain locations.
A KBRS ShowerSlope™ Does Not Require any Special Drains.
A ShowerSlope™ easily clamps to most popular brands of residential tile shower drains. Custom drain connections for larger commercial tile shower drains are available upon request.
- Easily customize in the field, cut-to-fit as needed.
- 3/4” U-Notched trowel included.
- Fast Free Shipping for In-Stock Designs
- Custom slopes ship with in 7-10 business days.
- Easy to install, ideal for Contractors & Builders.
- Use common modified thin-set.
- An affordable mortar replacement, cut down on labor costs.
- Lightweight and no messy epoxy mastics are required to set your tiles.
- No special drains are required, easily clamps to most popular tile shower drain brands.
- No metal flashings are required. Clamps to a common tile shower drain.
- No sheet liner to puncture and leak and easily adjusted to "out-of-square" walls.
- Solid core construction, foot traffic ok immediately after installation.
- Available with ADA Barrier-Free ramp.
KBRS is the original innovator of the custom, leak-free ready-to-tile shower base. With just a few rough-in dimensions, we can precisely manufacture, and promptly ship, a pre-sloped, leak-free shower base that will perfectly fit your shower floor's design. No need to pay someone to move the drain, or re-frame a wall to fit a premolded shower base size. With a KBRS custom ShowerSlope™, you can save money, time, and get exactly the size, shape and drain location you want.
DIRECTIONS (PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING)
- Please review our Terms & Conditions before submitting any order forms.
- Any/All Custom Order Forms Submitted to KBRS Must be Completed BY YOU - KBRS Customer Service Members are NOT ALLOWED to Complete and/or Edit any Forms on Your Behalf. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please Do Not Submit “Whole Bathroom” Drawings, or Any Other Drawings that are not relevant to the dimensions of the ShowerSlope™
- All KBRS Order Form Measurements Must be Submitted in Inches
- To Learn How to Measure for Your Custom ShowerSlope™ Click Here
- Choosing the Proper Order Form: Properly communicating the dimensions of your custom ShowerSlope™ to our factory technicians is very easy; however, it is also very important. To assist you with this task, we have compiled some of our most popular designs into a 3D Order Form Library (see below). Please take a minute to browse the 3D Order Form Library, then choose the order form that best represents your design needs. If you do not see one that represents your design needs, the choose the "Design 800-G" Order form; this form has a blank grid of which you can draw your own ShowerSlope™.
- MAC USERS: Make sure you have the most current/updated free adobe reader software installed. Click Here to download the most recent version of adobe reader. ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE you are using Adobe Reader and NOT Adobe Pro - using Adobe Pro could cause your order form to appear as a "blank" form when submitted to our customer service representatives.
- Please keep in mind that technology is constantly changing, and not all browsers will be compatible with our order forms. If you experience any problems viewing or downloading an order form please contact our Customer Service Department toll-free at (866)912-3211 for further assistance.
- Also Note: all sales are final with custom orders, you will be contacted after your order is submitted and before it is processed to confirm the order details before it will begin the manufacturing process.
How to Order a Custom ShowerSlope™:
STEP 1: Choose from one of the designs below.
STEP 2: Save a copy of the form to your desktop.
STEP 3: THEN fill out the form with your design specs
STEP 4: Attach the form to an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fax form to: (912)352-4204
Any KBRS custom ShowerSlope™ is available with an ADA Barrier-Free ramp upon request.
Custom Linear ShowerSlope™ Forms
KBRS has developed a unique way to manufacture tileable shower pans into virtually Any Shape, Any Size and with Any Drain Location! The special ability to apply any decorative shower surfacing to a KBRS ShowerSlope™, and the ability to cut-to-fit in the field, makes it one of the most versatile products offered by KBRS, Inc.. The KBRS ShowerSlope™ gets the job done when nothing else will work.
This instructional video will demonstrate how to install the KBRS, Inc. ShowerSlope™, HardCurb®, and how to apply the KBRS ShowerSeal® waterproofing system to ensure a completely leak-proof system for absolute peace of mind when installing a tile shower.
The quality of every new shower form KBRS, Inc. goes beyond durable materials and state-of-the-art construction. It is also quick and easy to install. A typical ShowerSlope™ installation takes less than 30 minutes. All KBRS, Inc. Shower Systems and accessories are created for anyone with a moderate skill level. Click Here to view ShowerSlope™ Installation Instructions
Linear ShowerSlope™ Installation
The KBRS Linear Line is a rock-solid alternative to a field-sloped mortar bed. Once installed, the Linear ShowerSlope™ can be waterproofed using either a liquid-applied or bonded sheet-applied positive side membrane. Our linear shower pans are lightweight, yet will provide the superior strength and durability necessary for a successful tile shower installation.
KBRS Linear Line shower pans are easily installed using modified thin-set mortar. Linear shower pans are available in standard sizes and unlimited custom sizes (up to 9500 square inches).
The KBRS Linear ShowerSlope™ comes with a 1-1/4" leading edge that is designed with a linear drain slot, which is ideal when installing linear drains.
The KBRS Shower Systems is ideal for replacing traditional mortar beds during shower construction. KBRS pre-sloped shower pans offer reassurance with a fast and easy installation.
The KBRS ShowerSlope™ is the ideal replacement to traditional shower pans constructed from leak-prone mortar beds. It is pre-sloped in our state of the art, quality-controlled factory, with waterproofing field applied after the ShowerSlope™ and tile backer board are installed. The ShowerSlope™ is designed to integrate with a KBRS optional HardCurb® and/or Ramp and can be cut-to-fit in the field. The ShowerSlope™ is 2" thick (height) with a 2% slope to the drain.