HARD CORE KITS
Good things come in our packages. Our Hard-Core Linear Shower Kit has everything you need in one simple, solid solution. This linear shower kit includes our rock-solid Linear ShowerSlope™, the hard-to-beat KBRS HardCurb®, our seamless liquid liner ShowerSeal® for 50 square feet of coverage, a linear drain and more!
WHAT'S IN THE SHOWER KIT
- 1 Cut-to-Fit ShowerSlope™ Linear Shower Pan
- 1 Cut-to-Fit 4" x 4" x 61" KBRS HardCurb®
- 1 KBRS Shower Waterproofing Kit - Includes ShowerSeal® Seamless Liquid Liner Membrane (1 gal / 50 SF coverage), ShowerSeal® Polyurethane Sealant (x2 - 10.3 oz. tubes), and ShowerSeal® Gauging Fabric (6" x 75' roll)
- 1 Linear Shower Drain Body with Your Choice of Linear Design Grate
ABOUT THE KBRS SHOWERSLOPE™
The Linear ShowerSlope™ is an adjustable wet area substrate that provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a linear type shower drain. Once installed, it can be waterproofed using any ANSI 118.10 liquid waterproofing. The Linear ShowerSlope™ is lightweight, yet will provide the superior strength and durability necessary for a successful linear tile shower installation. It is easily installed using modified thin-set mortar. The Linear ShowerSlope™ is available in standard shower installation kits and custom sizes.
WHAT MAKES OUR SHOWER KITS DIFFERENT?
- Trowel included.
- Fast Free Shipping on In-Stock Designs
- Custom bases ship with in 7-10 business days.
- Easy to install, ideal for home owners and DIY'ers.
- Use common modified thin-set.
- An affordable mortar replacement, cut down on labor costs.
- Lightweight and no messy epoxy mastics are required to set your tiles.
- No sheet liner to puncture and leak and easily adjusted to "out-of-square" walls.
- Solid core construction, seamless design.
- Includes waterproofing pack and linear drain (3 grate designs to choose from).
- Pre-sloped to the drain (1/4" Per square foot).
MANUFACTURED WITH KBRS HARD CORE TECHNOLOGY
A shower’s tile assembly is only as good as the substrate in which it is installed. A KBRS Linear ShowerSlope™ is the most rock-solid, prefabricated, tileable shower pan available. It’s a pre-sloped, structurally sound, textured substrate that will prevent tile assembly failure due to ponding water, deflection, and poor thin-set bonding.
CUT-TO-FIT IN THE FIELD
Rarely are walls perfectly square, and shower drain locations are usually offset as to not interfere with the buildings floor joists. A Linear ShowerSlope™ is manufactured with these challenges in mind. The linear shower slope is slightly oversized so that it can be cut to accommodate out-of-square walls and offset drain locations and can be cut down to a maximum where the drain is still supported by the recess in the shower pan.
MULTIPLE STANDARD AND CUSTOM OPTIONS
The Linear ShowerSlope® kits come standard in several different sizes with front, back, left, and right linear drain location options, making it easy to find the right shower pan for your project. Looking for more flexibility? KBRS is the leader in custom shower pans, with the unique ability to custom manufacture ANY shape, ANY size, with ANY drain location*. We can even customize a shower pan to just about any drain type standard or linear. While our shower installation kits are not available in custom sizes, you can still order a custom shower pan and add additional shower accessories to fit your project needs. Visit our custom order page to learn more about our Hard-Core custom capabilities and get started on your fully custom tile shower.
HARD TO DECIDE?
TILE-BASIN® VS SHOWERSLOPE™
What's the difference between the Tile-Basin® and ShowerSlope™? The ShowerSlope™ is identical to the Tile-Basin® with two exceptions. The ShowerSlope™ DOES NOT come factory prepped with an elastomeric waterproofing membrane coating, or with factory installed perimeter components (i.e. flange or curb), the ShowerSlope™ can also be cut-to-fit in the field, where as the Tile-Basin® cannot. Visit our Resources page for more information to help you decide which product is right for your shower project.
EASY INSTALLATION SHOWER KIT
FAST & WORRY FREE
The KBRS Linear Line has two tileable wet area substrate options that provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a linear style shower drain. The KBRS Linear Line is a rock-solid alternative to a field-sloped mortar bed. Once installed, the Linear ShowerSlope™ can be waterproofed using either a liquid-applied or bonded sheet-applied positive side membrane. Our linear shower pans are lightweight, yet will provide the superior strength and durability necessary for a successful tile shower installation. KBRS Linear Line shower pans are easily installed using modified thin-set mortar. Linear shower pans are available in standard sizes and unlimited custom sizes (up to 9500 square inches). The KBRS Linear ShowerSlope™ comes with a 1-1/4" leading edge that is designed with a linear drain slot, which is ideal when installing linear drains.
* While KBRS can manufacture any shape, size, and drain location for a custom shower pan, it is recommended drain location must be minimum 10" from any side of a shower base because this can make tiling difficult during installation, and make the shower basin edge visibly steep. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis after consulting your customer service representative.
*Please refer to your custom order form for more information about minimum drain shower pan limitations. Consider this when you order your drain, KBRS linear drain bodies are 2” larger than a linear drain grate. This linear drain body flange allows for easy waterproofing during installation.
Note: Custom bases and shower pans are manufactured to a +/- 1/8" (3.175mm) tolerance.