ShowerSlope™ Cut-to-Fit Shower Pan Installation Kit
The KBRS Point Drain Shower Kit is a fast, easy way to prepare a shower for tiling. This shower installation kit includes items to get you started on your shower, including the KBRS ShowerSlopeTM and HardCurb®, plus our specially formulated waterproofing components (up to 50 square feet of waterproofing coverage).
Note that additional waterproofing materials will be needed for larger projects and can be purchased separately here: Shop ShowerSeal®
- 44” x 61” ShowerSlope™ Point Drain Shower Pan (qty. 1)
- 4” x 4” x 61” HardCurb® Shower Curb (qty. 1)
- Oatey Tile Shower Drain with Square Stainless Steel Strainer (qty. 1)
- ShowerSeal® Seamless Liquid Liner Membrane (one gal. for 50 s/f coverage)
- ShowerSeal® Polyurethane Sealant (qty. 2 - 10.3 oz. tubes)
- ShowerSeal® Gauging Fabric (6" x 75' roll)
- Trowel for thin-set application (qty. 1)
About the ShowerSlope™:
The ShowerSlope™ is the ideal replacement to traditional shower pans constructed from leak-prone mortar beds. This pre-sloped, zero-entry shower pan provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a clamping-collar type shower drain. Once installed, the ShowerSlope™ can be cut-to-fit (up to 3" on any side) to fit your unique project.