33" X 33" (Neo Angle) Tileable ShowerSlope™
33" X 33" (Neo Angle)
A ShowerSlope™ is a rock-solid, pre-sloped alternative to a traditional sloped mortar bed when building a tile shower base. A ShowerSlope™ is slightly oversized so that it can be cut-to-fit (up to 3" on any side) in the field to accommodate for out-of-square walls, size requirements, and drain placement. Manufactured with KBRS Hard Core Technology, the ShowerSlope™ will support any size tile without restrictions.
The quality of every shower pan from KBRS, Inc. goes beyond durable materials and state-of-the-art construction. It is also quick & easy to install. A typical ShowerSlope™ installation takes less than 30 minutes. All KBRS shower components can be successfully installed by anyone with a moderate construction skills.
Why Choose the KBRS ShowerSlope™:
- No Sheet Liner to Puncture & Leak
- Cut-to-Fit (up to 3") in the Field
- Clamps to Common Tile Shower Drain
- Available with ADA/Barrier-Free Ramp
- Custom Designs Available
- Lightweight & Easy Installation
- Use Common Modified Thin-Set
- 3/4" U-Notched Trowel Included