Linear ShowerSlope™ Front or Back Cut-to-Fit Shower Pan Installation Kit
The KBRS Linear Drain Shower Kit is a fast, easy way to prepare a shower for tiling. This shower installation kit includes items to get you started on your shower, including the KBRS ShowerSlope™ and HardCurb®, plus our specially formulated waterproofing components (up to 50 square feet of waterproofing coverage).
Note that additional waterproofing materials will be needed for larger projects and can be purchased separately here: ShowerSeal®.
- 42” x 61” Front or Back ShowerSlope™ Linear Drain Shower Pan (qty. 1)
- 4” x 4” x 61” HardCurb® shower curb (qty. 1)
- Your choice of linear shower drain 48" linear grate, with a 50" linear drain body (qty. 1)
- ShowerSeal® Seamless Liquid Liner Membrane (one gal., 50 s/f coverage)
- ShowerSeal® Polyurethane Sealant (two 10.1 oz. tubes)
- ShowerSeal® Gauging Fabric (6" x 75' roll)
- 3/4" U-notched trowel for thin-set application (qty. 1)
Thin-set not included. Use only quality modified thin-set; DO NOT use pre-mixed thin-set.
About the Linear ShowerSlope™:
The Linear ShowerSlope™ is the ideal replacement to traditional shower pans constructed from leak-prone mortar beds. This pre-sloped, zero-entry shower pan provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a linear type shower drain. Once installed, the Linear ShowerSlope™ can be cut-to-fit to fit to a maximum where the drain is still supported by the recess in the shower pan.