Linear ShowerSlope™ Right Cut-to-Fit Shower Pan Installation Kit
The KBRS Linear Drain Shower Kit is a fast, easy way to prepare a shower for tiling. This shower installation kit includes items to get you started on your shower, including the KBRS ShowerSlope™ and HardCurb®, plus our specially formulated waterproofing components (up to 50 square feet of waterproofing coverage).
Note that additional waterproofing materials will be needed for larger projects and can be purchased separately here: ShowerSeal®.
Additional curbs may be required if you would like to make your shower threshold larger than the 61” provided with the linear shower kit. Click Here to buy a single HardCurb®
- 36” x 72” Left or Right ShowerSlope™ Linear Drain Shower Pan (qty. 1)
- 4” x 4” x 61” HardCurb® shower curb (qty. 1)
- 24" Oil Rubbed Bronze Mission Style linear grate, with a 26" linear drain body (qty. 1)
- ShowerSeal® Seamless Liquid Liner Membrane (one gal., 50 s/f coverage)
- ShowerSeal® Polyurethane Sealant (two 10.1 oz. tubes)
- ShowerSeal® Gauging Fabric (6" x 75' roll)
- Trowel for thin-set application (qty. 1)
Thin-set not included. Use only quality modified thin-set; DO NOT use pre-mixed thin-set.
About the Linear ShowerSlope™:
The Linear ShowerSlope™ is the ideal replacement to traditional shower pans constructed from leak-prone mortar beds. This pre-sloped, zero-entry shower pan provides the required positive floor drainage in a tile shower assembly that will be utilizing a linear type shower drain. Once installed, the Linear ShowerSlope™ can be cut-to-fit to fit your unique project.
- Suitable for any level substrate that you would normally build a tile shower on (concrete, approved plywood surface, etc.)
- Deflection of substrate not to exceed 1/360th of the span 1/2 inch (12 mm) in 15 feet (4.6 m) in accordance with ANSI A108.01-2.3
- Allow for live and impact load as well as dead load weight of pan, tile and setting beds
- Interior or exterior
- Commercial and residential
- Wet floors
Suitable Tile Types:
- Pebbled tile
- Impervious porcelain
- Gauged or ungauged natural stone tile
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tiles, quarry, cement body tile