36 x 48" (Center Drain)
Tileable shower base with a 5" Perimeter Flange and 4" x 4" x 48" Single Curb. No more leaks, mold, mildew, cracking grout or tile failure commonly caused by mortar-built shower pans. A KBRS Tile-Basin® is leak-proof, non-porous, and easy-to-install. Once installed.....the "pre-sloped" Tile-Basin® is ready to receive modified thin-set and any decorative tile (no messy epoxy adhesives required). A KBRS Tile-Basin® clamps securely to a common 3-piece tile shower drain. Installation takes about 30 minutes.
How to Install A KBRS Tile-Basin®
Why Choose the KBRS Tile-Basin®
- No sheet liner to puncture and leak (View)
- 1/8" FRP perimeter flange (View)
- Clamps to a common tile shower drain (View)
- Available with ADA Barrier-Free ramp
- Custom designs available (Get A Quote)
- In-Stock designs ship with in 24 hours
Installing the KBRS Tile-Basin®
- 20 - 30 minute installation (View)
- Its lightweight design makes installation easy
- We make it fit your design
- Use common modified thinset
- Will support glass block walls
- 3/4" U-notched trowel included
*Free Shipping is for continental US only. For Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean please call (912) 352-0442 or (866)912-3211.
NOTE: Stock Bases are manufactured to a +/- 1/16" (2mm) tolerance,
Custom Bases are manufactured to a +/- 1/8" (3.175mm) tolerance.